Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic located in North Central Kansas in the welcoming community of Salina, KS.
We are seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our cardiology division.
- Mowery Clinic was established in 1934
- 9 specialties + family medicine
- 25 physicians
- Each of our physicians have full control of their own schedules
- Join four Cardiologists – 1 general & 3 interventional
- Full control of your schedule & your practice
- Regional hospital has two cath labs + surgery backup
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Only cardiology group in town
- Set your own clinic schedule
- Enjoy full control your schedule and your practice
- Many of physicians choose to work 3.5 – 4 days per week, and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
Small Town Feel with Big City Amenities:
- Salina was Named Top 21 Micropolitans in the United States.
- Robust arts & cultural community with multiple symphonies & theatres. (Stiefel Theatre, Salina Community Theatre, Salina Symphony & Salina Arts Center)
- Teaching opportunities at KU School of Medicine & Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency.
- Ample dining options that range from local eateries with patio dining, breweries, and fine dining options.
- Cost of living is 16% below the national average.
- Local airport with daily flights to numerous major cities.
- Salina is a population of 50,000 people with a pull of 250,000 from the regional area.\
- Incredible Regional Zoo – Rolling Hills Zoo
- Enjoy miles of hiking trails, three golf courses, and over 1,000+ acres of park space.
Salina, KS is a progressive city with a growing population of nearly 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows Salina to continually rank among Kansas’ Best in categories of living, regional trade pull, low unemployment, and personal income. Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas serving 250,000. Salina also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment.
Located just 90 miles north of Wichita, Salina is an affluent community with historical roots. The real estate and housing selections are diverse and affordable; ranging from new construction to historic homes situated on bricked streets and tree-lined communities, and private country properties with land within easy commuting distance. Salina also provides many educational opportunities that range from Montesorri, private and public elementary schools to four-year universities. Enjoy the area’s vast recreational amenities for the outdoor enthusiast, some of which include beautiful golf courses, parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Salina has a robust line up of available activities including the performing arts center, community theatres, remarkable zoo, and entertaining festivals. Success and work-life balance is very achievable at Mowery Clinic in Salina, Kansas.
*Please contact Kelsie Jusko, Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting for more information.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (785) 822-0252.