Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic located in North Central Kansas in the welcoming community of Salina, KS.
We are seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our cardiology division.
- Mowery Clinic was established in 1934
- 9 specialties + family medicine
- 25 physicians
- Each of our physicians make their own schedules
- Many of our providers prefer to work 3.5 – 4 days per week and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays
- Join 4 cardiologists – 3 interventional & 1 general
- Excellent referral base
- Full cardio lab & nuclear lab on-site
- Only cardiology group within a 60 mi radius
- Cath Lab is a 3 minute drive from the clinic
- Enjoy complete control of your practice and FULL control of your weekly schedule\
- Our cardiologists prefer to work 3.5 – 4 days per week & our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
Salina, KS is a progressive city with a growing population of nearly 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows Salina to continually rank among Kansas’ Best in categories of living, regional trade pull, low unemployment, and personal income. Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas serving 250,000. Salina also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment.
Located just 90 miles north of Wichita, Salina is an affluent community with historical roots. The real estate and housing selections are diverse and affordable; ranging from new construction to historic homes situated on bricked streets and tree-lined communities, and private country properties with land within easy commuting distance. Salina also provides many educational opportunities that range from Montesorri, private and public elementary schools to four-year universities. Enjoy the area’s vast recreational amenities for the outdoor enthusiast, some of which include beautiful golf courses, parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Salina has a robust line up of available activities including the performing arts center, community theatres, remarkable zoo, and entertaining festivals. Success and work-life balance is very achievable at Mowery Clinic in Salina, Kansas.
*Please contact Kelsie Jusko, Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting, for more information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text (620) 755-3165.