The physicians of Mowery Clinic are looking for a full-time BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of four cardiologists in Salina, Kansas.
- Multi-Specialty clinic with 25 physician partners representing 10 specialties
- Four cardiologists with combined 75+ years of experience (25, 24, 20, and 10 years respectively)
- $5 million clinic renovation and expansion project completed in 2019
- Ancillary Services: Urgent Care, lab, x-ray, digital mammography, ultrasound, DEXA scan, cardiovascular lab, and nuclear medicine.
- Competitive compensation package + production bonus
- Strong referral base
- Tailor your private practice as you wish, with the luxury of being able to rely on your partners for call share and mentorship (Call 1:5)
- No commute! Regional hospital is three minute drive from clinic – Hospital is a 300 bed hospital with two cath labs
- On-site Nuclear Medicine & Cardio Lab
- Set your own clinic schedule!
At Mowery Clinic you are your own boss and run your schedule as you please. Many of our providers prefer to work 3.5 days per week and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
Salina, KS is a progressive city with a growing population of nearly 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows Salina to continually rank among Kansas’ Best in categories of living, regional trade pull, low unemployment, and personal income. Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas serving 250,000. Salina also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment.
Located just 90 miles north of Wichita, Salina is an affluent community with historical roots. The real estate and housing selections are diverse and affordable; ranging from new construction to historic homes situated on bricked streets and tree-lined communities, and private country properties with land within easy commuting distance. Salina also provides many educational opportunities that range from Montesorri, private and public elementary schools to four-year universities. Enjoy the area’s vast recreational amenities for the outdoor enthusiast, some of which include beautiful golf courses, parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Salina has a robust line up of available activities including the performing arts center, community theatres, remarkable zoo, and entertaining festivals. Success and work-life balance is very achievable at Mowery Clinic in Salina, Kansas.