Colorectal cancer and precancerous polyps don't always cause symptoms. You can look and feel healthy without knowing there may be a problem. Screening helps find polyps so they can be removed before turning into colorectal cancer. This is one cancer you can prevent.
Why have your colonoscopy done by a Gastroenterologist?
- We are the only fellowship trained endoscopists.
- We continually monitor the quality of our procedures.
- Studies show gastroenterologists perform the highest quality exams.
- We have over 30 years of combined service to Salina and the surrounding communities.
Some important facts:
- You should be screened if you are over 50 years old.
- Colon Cancer is the 2nd leading cancer killer in the United States.
- Colorectal Cancer affects both men and women equally.
- Screening helps find cancer early when treatment can be most effective.
- You may be at increased risk for colorectal cancer if you have relatives who have had colorectal polyps or colorectal cancer.