The physicians of Mowery Clinic are looking for a full-time Vascular Surgeon.
- Mowery Clinic was established in 1934
- Multi-specialty clinic with 7 specialties
- 22 physician partners
- First year guaranteed salary with bonus potential + partnership opportunity after one year
- A town of 50,000 with a large referral base covering central and western part of the state
- Multi-specialty clinic with 2 general surgeons who will participate in call rotation
- Updated ORs with ability to do all vascular procedures
- Access to interventional suites for endovascular intervention
- Advanced diagnostic support including in-house lab, radiology, and built-in referral network
- Physicians cover one regional hospital (3 minutes away from clinic) + access to surgical center (across the street); no trauma call
- Enjoy full control of your schedule and practice
Small Town Feel with Big City Amenities:
- Salina was Named Top 21 Micropolitans in the United States.
- Robust arts & cultural community with multiple symphonies & theatres. (Stiefel Theatre, Salina Community Theatre, Salina Symphony & Salina Arts Center)
- Teaching opportunities at KU School of Medicine & Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency.
- Ample dining options that range from local eateries with patio dining, breweries, and fine dining.
- Cost of living is 16% below the national average.
- Local airport with daily flights to numerous major cities.
- Salina is a population of 50K with a pull of 250,000 from the regional area.
- Incredible Regional Zoo – Rolling Hills Zoo
- Enjoy miles of hiking trails, three golf courses, and over 1,000+ acres of park space.
Salina, KS is a progressive city with a growing population of nearly 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows Salina to continually rank among Kansas’ Best in categories of living, regional trade pull, low unemployment, and personal income. Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas serving 250,000. Salina also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment.
Located just 90 miles north of Wichita, Salina is an affluent community with historical roots. The real estate and housing selections are diverse and affordable; ranging from new construction to historic homes situated on bricked streets and tree-lined communities, and private country properties with land within easy commuting distance. Salina also provides many educational opportunities that range from Montessori, private and public elementary schools to four-year universities. Enjoy the area’s vast recreational amenities for the outdoor enthusiast, some of which include beautiful golf courses, parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Salina has a robust line up of available activities including the performing arts center, community theatres, remarkable zoo, and entertaining festivals. Success and work-life balance is very achievable at Mowery Clinic in Salina, Kansas.
*Please contact Kelsie Jusko, Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting for more information.
Send your CV to email@example.com or call (785) 822-0252.