RN or LPN – Full Time
Telephone triage, patient office visits, minor procedures, injections, scheduling, and procedure coding.
Qualified applicants must be motivated self-starters with strong organizational and computer skills. Must be a dependable team player with the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with patients and co-workers in a positive and professional manner. Requires initiative and ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively. Previous medical office/outpatient experience required.
- Answering all phone calls and triaging
- Calling lab results and helping to calculate risk scores (this is straightforward) ASCVD and FRAX calculations
- Medicare Wellness Visits (short 15-20 minutes of checklist of preventative tasks as well as scheduling appropriate preventative tasks)
- Care Management including formulating care plans and checking in with patients on chronic conditions such as heart failure, hypertension, high cholesterol, depression, etc. This may include monthly phone calls for a set of patients to check in
- Assisting with referrals, PA paperwork, other documentation/ disability forms, etc
- Organizing documents to be signed and mark them appropriately
- Completing transitional care phone calls (f/u phone calls following admission where medications are reconciled, etc)
- Helping provide resources to patients for various issues including drug cost (goodrx), drug patient assistanc programs, nursing assistance, etc
- Helping to get patients scheduled appropriately for visits with me or with UC
- Helping with any other tasks that need to be completed in the office (med refills, keeping patients uptodate on yearly visits, care gap lists, etc)
Daytime hours, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.