Mowery Clinic is a multispecialty clinic with 24 physicians representing 10 specialties located Salina, Kansas.
The physicians of Mowery Clinic are looking for a full-time Pediatrician to join the clinic.
- Established multispecialty clinic with 24 practicing physicians
- Successful business model & organizational structure
- Collegial partners with low staffing turnover – Excellent work culture
- Physicians have full control of their schedules and practice
- All physicians are equal partners within the group
- Lead the pediatrics division as the sole provider
- Primary care team consists of four family medicine physicians & one internal medicine physician
- Enjoy full control of your schedule and your practice
- Physicians have full control of their clinic schedule, and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays.
- Salina was Named Top 21 Micropolitans in the United States.
- Robust arts & cultural community with multiple symphonies & theatres. (Stiefel Theatre, Salina Community Theatre, Salina Symphony & Salina Arts Center)
- Teaching opportunities at KU School of Medicine & Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency.
- Ample dining options that range from local eateries with patio dining, breweries, and fine dining options.
- Cost of living is 16% below the national average.
- Local airport with daily flights to Chicago and Denver
- Salina is a population of 50,000 people with a pull of 250,000 from the regional area.\
- Incredible Regional Zoo – Rolling Hills Zoo
- Enjoy miles of hiking trails, three golf courses, and over 1,000+ acres of park space.
Contact Kelsie Jusko for more information.
Call: (785) 822-0252