Mowery Clinic is looking for a full-time Medical Assistant. This position requires a detail-oriented person that can be adaptable to assist in the office wherever needed. A qualified applicant must have great interpersonal skills and be willing and able to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks in a fast-paced, busy environment. Qualified applicants must be motivated self-starters with strong organizational and computer skills. Must be a dependable team player with the ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with patients and co-workers in a positive and professional manner. Requires initiative and ability to prioritize workload and manage time effectively and efficiently. Previous medical office experience preferred.
Medical Assistants may be required to perform the following duties:
- Room patients
- Measure and record vital signs
- Clean exam rooms
- Schedule appointments and procedures
- Perform data entry and abstract patient medical records
- Perform injections
- Answer and return patient phone calls
- Telephone triage
- Assist with in office procedures
- Handle prior authorizations for procedures
- Assist with the referral process
Daytime hours, competitive salary, and excellent benefits. This position is a full-time position at 36 hours per week. Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:00 am – noon.