Responsible for managing purchasing and inventory in a healthcare setting, Monitor, order, stock, and transport supplies and/or equipment for the organization.
- Ensure timely delivery of stock/inventory as needed.
- Maintain storeroom inventory levels and timely removal of expired products.
- Investigate and troubleshoot inventory issues/problems.
- Maintain accurate tracking records for inventory.
- Ensure stock expiration is minimized with adherence to stock rotation guidelines and best practices.
- Maintain the following Inventory Items: Description, Unit of Measure, Pricing, Renumber as needed, and Product Lines
- Purchase Order Entry & Maintenance
- Distribute Incoming Freight to all departments
- Track Receipt of Goods
- Track Inventory Issues, transfers & adjustments
- Track Inventory Physical Count
- Process Returns as needed
- Keep Stock Room Organized
- Print Labels as needed
- Track Vaccine Inventory
- Track Prolia Inventory & Distribute
- Distribute Clean Laundry to all Departments
- Source & Order supplies and equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills; organize, track and file paperwork.
- Able to manage time efficiently
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word and SAP)
- Able to multitask and work on multiple orders/quotes at one time.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Previous medical purchasing experience preferred.
- Basic accounting skills preferred.
Daytime hours, competitive salary, and excellent benefits.