Physician Partner Opportunity
Mowery Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic located in North Central Kansas in the welcoming community of Salina, KS.
We are seeking a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to join our cardiology team.
- Mowery Clinic was established in 1934
- 9 specialties + family medicine
- 25 physicians
- Each of our physicians make their own schedules
- Many of our providers prefer to work 3.5 – 4 days per week and our entire clinic closes at noon on Fridays
- 100% Infectious Disease position with a mix of inpatient & outpatient
- Excellent referral base
- Full-time with flexible schedule
- Already well established ID practice embedded in our multi-specialty clinic less than three miles from regional hospital
- Enjoy complete control of your practice and FULL control of your weekly schedule
- This is not an employed position. Our group physicians are equal partners within the multi-specialty group.
Salina, KS is a progressive city with a growing population of nearly 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows Salina to continually rank among Kansas’ Best in categories of living, regional trade pull, low unemployment, and personal income. Salina serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing services to a 14-county area of north-central Kansas serving 250,000. Salina also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment.
Located just 90 miles north of Wichita, Salina is an affluent community with historical roots. The real estate and housing selections are diverse and affordable; ranging from new construction to historic homes situated on bricked streets and tree-lined communities, and private country properties with land within easy commuting distance. Salina also provides many educational opportunities that range from Montesorri, private and public elementary schools to four-year universities. Enjoy the area’s vast recreational amenities for the outdoor enthusiast, some of which include beautiful golf courses, parks, hiking trails, and lakes. Salina has a robust line up of available activities including the performing arts center, community theatres, remarkable zoo, and entertaining festivals. Success and work-life balance is very achievable at Mowery Clinic in Salina, Kansas.
*Please contact Kelsie Jusko, Director of Marketing & Physician Recruiting, for more information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or office: (785) 822-0252